https://edde.education/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/edde_logo.png 0 0 edde https://edde.education/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/edde_logo.png edde2016-01-12 11:58:582016-07-06 10:34:34Finding a Supplier
Making sure you have the right technical advice, training and support will be essential in success of your E Learning scheme and here at edde we are committed in helping find you this partner.
What support are you going to need in implementing your scheme? The below list gives a number of pointers on key areas to focus on:
- Infrastructure – Is the network, internet connection and wireless able to support the number of devices on the scheme?
- Operating system – What operating system does the school use, are you going to continue, could you change?
- Device choice and support – Are you needing support to being taken on this journey, check our deciding a device section for more ideas.
- Ongoing support – As an establishment are looking for warranty support or a managed service?
- Training (It is ESSENTIAL) – Training for teachers is key to the success of any device roll out, the IoE recommended recently that 70% of investment in technology should be in training, obviously this was caveated with budgets not always allowing it however a serious investment is highly recommended.
edde being totally agnostic is happy to work with the partner you may have already work with or introduce you to a suitably matched partner to the requirements.