Apple education iPad The perfect handheld computer – the possibilities are endless. The Apple education iPad is a digital device enabling ‘freedom of expression and freedom of movement’. With endless opportunities available on the iPad, from apps, documents, face timing and more. Whatever your pupils’ needs are, the iPad can fulfil them.
Making sure you have the right technical advice, training and support will be essential in success of your E Learning scheme and here at edde we are committed in helping find you this partner.
What support are you going to need in implementing your scheme? The below list gives a number of pointers on key areas to focus on:
- Infrastructure – Is the network, internet connection and wireless able to support the number of devices on the scheme?
- Operating system – What operating system does the school use, are you going to continue, could you change?
- Device choice and support – Are you needing support to being taken on this journey, check our deciding a device section for more ideas.
- Ongoing support – As an establishment are looking for warranty support or a managed service?
- Training (It is ESSENTIAL) – Training for teachers is key to the success of any device roll out, the IoE recommended recently that 70% of investment in technology should be in training, obviously this was caveated with budgets not always allowing it however a serious investment is highly recommended.
edde being totally agnostic is happy to work with the partner you may have already work with or introduce you to a suitably matched partner to the requirements.