Running a successful digital 1-1 scheme in a school or academy is dependent on many elements and non more so than partnering with a secure and transparent scheme management & administration provider. Here at edde we pride ourselves on being exactly that.
With funding strains on the education purse strings, any financial risk to a school can most certainly put a stop to a 1-1 project.
edde’s fully managed administration portal relieves the educational establishment of the day to day running of a contribution scheme. Also it eliminates the financial risk and cost that can be associated to non-collection of monthly payments with Contribution Care.
Contribution Care is a facility designed by edde to help bridge the gap of the unfortunate event when arrears occur.
What is included in Contribution Care?
- Monthly automated text and email messages to parents regarding missed payments. These include a payment link through our secure online service.
- Quarterly missed payment reports sent to yourselves for analysis.
- Full visibility via the edde management portal regarding payments and easy to use reporting tools.
- edde sees daily cancelled direct debits, changes to bank account details and missed payments. Following the receipt of this information, edde will telephone the parents and send a personalised email. Edde have a procedure in place to chase any re offending missed payments.
- Ability to send approved missed payment letters on your behalf, requesting parents to contact the edde team to make pay.
- Peace of mind
Get in touch with edde
To find out more on Contribution care or how edde can help start and support your 1-1 journey contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org