Computer leasing for schools
Is your school in need for some new computers? Do you want to update all your school technology? Are you students struggling to use the out dated computers? Ever considered computer leasing?
Computer leasing for schools is a way of implementing technology without having to stretch school budgets. It is a great way of updating the computers and not feel any financial pressure. We understand school budgets are extremely tight, and schools are finding it difficult to work out a balanced cash flow.
Why lease computers instead of purchasing them outright?
- Helps balance cash flow.
- Give all pupils at school the opportunity to use up to date computers.
- Recycling strategy enables you to constantly keep updating your computers.
- Pay it off gradually, similarly to how you pay would pay your employees monthly.
How can I lease computers for my school?
As a school you can only go through a lease called an operating lease. An operating lease is an agreement where you (the school) do not have outright ownership of the equipment.
It is a six-step process when going through an operating lease.
1. Supplier Quote – Simply choose the equipment your school requires and agree a price with your chosen supplier.
2. FREE Quote – Contact edde for a fully compliant operating lease quotation.
3. Finalise Agreement – edde will get the credit in place and send over paperwork for signature.
4. Equipment Delivery – Delivery arrangements are made with your supplier.
5. Supplier Cost Settled – The funder then pays the supplier for your chosen equipment.
6. Your Payments Begin – Lastly, your monthly/quarterly payments begin.
Find out more…
For more information on computer leasing for schools, get in touch with our friendly team today! Call us on 01494 611 465 or enquire online and we will be in touch shortly.