Funding for Technology in Schools
With £5.4bn shortfall in school funding in England over the past three years, we understand budgets are extremely tight at schools. edde education have the best solution to support funding technology in schools. Purchase the technology your school needs and spread the cost with an operating lease.
What is an operating lease?
It is a lease agreement where, you the school, don’t have outright ownership of the technology. It is the only agreement type schools can be involved in.
Find out more about education leasing below.
What can you lease?
Edde can arrange a fully compliant operating lease for:
Whatever technology your school may need, edde can arrange a lease for you!
What is the process?
The process from beginning to end is very simple and isn’t at all complicated for the school. There are six key steps which are as follows:
1. Supplier Quote – Simply choose the equipment your school requires and agree a price with your chosen supplier. We can recommend a supplier to you.
2. FREE Quote – Contact edde for a fully compliant operating lease quotation.
3. Finalise Agreement – edde will get the credit in place and send over paperwork for signature.
4. Equipment Delivery – Delivery arrangements are made with your supplier.
5. Supplier Cost Settled – The funder then pays the supplier for your chosen equipment.
6. Your Payments Begin – Lastly, your monthly/quarterly payments begin.
What happens at the end of the agreement?
At the end of the operating lease, the technology will be returned to the leasing company for it to either be re-hired or to sell it on to release the residual value of the technology. Due to the nature of an operating lease, it is currently considered as an off-balance sheet arrangement.
What’s next? Get in touch!
Find out more about funding technology in schools by giving us a call on 01494 611 465. Alternatively, you can enquire online below, and we will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!