ICT Leasing for Schools
As technology takes on greater importance in the national curriculum and schools having to be prepared for situations like the present, we understand the importance of having the right technology in your school. However, with tight budgets in the UK educational sector it can be difficult to obtain all the necessary technology.
edde are here to provide cost effective and innovative solutions so you can do just that. Our fully compliant lease facilities means you can spread the cost of your equipment. Let’s take a look at what you can lease, how it works and the benefits!
ICT leasing for schools. Whether you are a local authority run school, an academy, private school, further education college or university… we have a solution for you.
An operating lease is the type of lease agreement that all local authority run schools can utilise. It is a lease agreement where the school does not have outright ownership of the technology bur has all the benefits of owning the equipment. The monthly payments are worked out on a discounted supplier invoice value which results in a cheaper monthly payment plan to fit your budgets.
At the end of the agreement, there is an option to return the equipment or continue with the lease.
A lease finance agreement is an agreement type that some independent schools select. This allows schools to lease the equipment for fixed rental payments that cover the cost of the asset. Your school then has the option to purchase the equipment at the end of the agreement.
What can you lease?
edde can provide a number of flexible funding solutions for a range of equipment to cover your ICT requirements.
- Wifi infrastructure
What is the process?
The process from beginning to end is very simple and isn’t at all complicated for the school. There are six key steps which are as follows:
1. Supplier Quote – edde can put you in touch with a leading supplier who specialise in providing technology for schools. They can provide you with advice, support and a quotation for the equipment.
2. FREE Quote – Contact edde for a fully compliant lease quotation.
3. Finalise Agreement – edde will get the credit in place and send over paperwork for signature.
4. Equipment Delivery – Delivery arrangements are made with the supplier.
5. Supplier Cost Settled – The funder then pays the supplier for your chosen equipment.
6. Your Payments Begin – Lastly, your monthly/quarterly payments begin.